The COMPASS Community Portal is a shared place for collaboration, conversation, and connections to happen. With the South as the epicenter for our initiative, we want to bring the community together to share their experiences and expertise in order to build capacity to address the Southern HIV epidemic.
Our aim is to create a safe place for best practices to be shared, discussions to occur, and resources to be accessed. Through the community portal, you’ll be able to:
- Share and receive feedback from the COMPASS community;
- Learn about best practices from other community-based organizations like you;
- Search directories for HIV services and resources near you;
- Access archived webinars and resources;
- Speak with a subject matter expert;
- Engage on discussion boards made available for topic-specific questions;
- Review your organization’s community investment applications and interactions with the three Coordinating Centers.
Subscribe for updates on the COMPASS Community Portal launch, coming Fall 2018!